Monday, August 2, 2010

12-0 is so much better than 0-18

Coach Brian will update everyone on the game soon, so we will just have to patiently wait for that.

But my job as I stated earlier is side notes so for this afternoon it is the weather....what is up with the weather in Florida? It is so hot I can hardly think, and the boys with uniforms and having to play baseball I can't even imagine. Today right before our second game we got the storm warning horns and recording over the speakers telling to make our way to the main clubhouse...so far back at the front of the complex you can't even imagine.

Here are the boys during our thunder storm break.
The picture below is the boys during the game...can you see how hot they are? They are really pushing through this heat. I am really proud of the way they played this afternoon. Not only becuase they won but they really gave it all they had. They have to keep bringing it. EVERYDAY!
Until tomorrow....Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment