Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Story Begins.....

Parent meeting over. The boys will not be going to opening ceremonies, it's mostly for the little boys so they (we all) get to sleep in which is nice. Tomorrow our first game will be at 12:30 we play Team Easton from Florida. I was kind of hoping we wouldn't play someone from here - they are used to the heat. We have 3 pool play games 1 on Sunday and 2 on Monday. Our Monday games times are 8am and 4pm. Starting on Tuesday we will be in our bracket playing, it's a double elimination tournament. Coach Brian is also going to start updating the blog as well, I look forward to that :). The families and players had a great BBQ tonight I meant to take my camera down and get some pictures...but I was hungry so I forgot it. Thanks Mike Goudreau for putting that together for us.

Go Bombers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment